The data structure is organized in such a way that web access is provided to a separate database, which contains the necessary, limited data set, and already this database is connected by a COM connection to the main database. Thus, web access is not provided directly to the main database.
- search for goods by code, article, name, full name (Fig. 1);
- the ability to search the entire directory or a particular group;
- the withdrawal of prices for the types that you indicated as available to the client ;
- the remainders can be displayed in the following variations (depending on the settings selected):
- "120 pcs" is a display of real balances;
- ">10 pcs" - the display option is "more or less than a certain value";
- "+" - is available; «++» - there is much in stock;
- Depending on the available warehouses for the client, the information can look like:
- Product№1 Stock №1 5 100UAH.
- Product №1 Stock №2 >10 100 UAH.
- Product №1 Other warehouses > 10 100UAH.
- Client can output individual messages;
Fig.1. Product Search Page in the General Catalog.
- The selected product is stored in the customer's basket (Fig. 2), which is tied to one of its contracts;
- In the basket we can change the quantity of the ordered goods, remove the unnecessary goods, empty the basket, send the order to your manager, accompanied by his comment; The order gets to the main database instantly; The client manager immediately receives a message about the new order;
Fig. 2. Customer basket for ordering goods.
- In the system are available two reports - "Mutual settlements" and "Price-list" (Fig. 3); In mutual settlements, it is possible to decipher what was sold or returned by the client;
Fig.3. Customer Reports.
- Another possibility for the client is to display the prices taking into account the correction factor; It is convenient if the customer's customers stand behind their back and look at the monitor, or if there is a desire to see prices taking into account some discounts or mark-ups (Fig. 4);
Fig.4. Setting parameters for displaying information to the client.
The "System setup" tab is not available for the client. Only a user with administrative rights sees it!
Key features for the administrator:
- Creation of users and setting them passwords and access rights (Fig. 5); Other data necessary for the identification and personalization of the client, as well as, possibly, for restricting his rights;
Fig.5. Setting up the system for the administrator.
- Setting up and restricting access to the main database; For this, a directory system is used; Communication with the main database is performed by codes, which allows you to edit directories, add and delete them, without fear to disrupt synchronization;
Fig.6. Ability to configure data synchronization with the main database.
- Setting of constants, synchronization of directories and so on - available only for system administrator.
The system actually works in several enterprises. On one of them the reference book of the nomenclature has 4 million items.
Cost of work: 8000 UAH, Without taking into account integration into the information system of the customer.