"BAS Small business. PROF" is a ready-made solution for management and accounting in small businesses. The program implements everything necessary for operational accounting, control, analysis and planning at enterprises with such areas of activity as the provision of services (service), contract (design) work, production, trade. The solution helps to improve the efficiency of the company by providing owners and managers with a wide range of management tools and new opportunities for employees to work productively. The solution is not overloaded with unnecessary functionality, it can be easily customized to the specifics of the organization of management and accounting in the company - this provides the possibility of a "quick start" and convenience of daily work. The program is implemented entirely in managed forms. This allows you to use it in the mode of a thick, thin or web client, that is, work with the system from anywhere in the world.
Registration of business transactions and the formation of primary documents of the economic activity of the enterprise - trade and procurement, financial, warehouse, production, etc. - are carried out using understandable screen forms-analogs of paper documents with obtaining the necessary printed forms.
In a single information base:
- customer base;
- banking and cash transactions, client-bank, payment calendar;
- settlements with contractors, personnel;
- accounting of materials, goods, products;
- customer orders, work orders;
- planning and accounting for the execution of work and the provision of services;
- planning and accounting of production operations;
- enterprise resource utilization planning;
- trading, including retail;
- personnel accounting, payroll calculation;
- cost accounting and cost calculation;
- property, capital;
- income, expenses, profit and loss;
- regulated reporting for Individual entrepreneur;
- financial planning (budgeting), etc.
A wide range of reports provides owners, managers and employees with the opportunity to quickly receive information - in a convenient form for work and decision-making, with the required efficiency and detail.
The program is not intended for accounting and tax accounting - for these purposes it is convenient to use the "BAS Accounting" configuration, and use the data uploading to this application solution.
The program can be used for several companies or individual entrepreneurs - both independent and working within the same business. When the scale and structure of the business, approaches to management or organization of work change, the program can be reconfigured without spending a lot of time and money.
Marketing & Sales
"BAS Small business" supports the maintenance of the product range, prices and discounts of the enterprise, sales planning, as well as work with buyers and customers.
In the program, operations with the product range are automated:
- registration and storage of the range of goods and services of the enterprise;
- registration, storage of various types of item prices, printing a price list;
- registration of types of discounts and markups;
- setting and changing prices, calculating prices based on the basic type of prices, item prices or counterparty prices, rounding.
The program supports:
- storage of the price calculation method (basic type of prices and margin percentage), support of dynamic and calculated prices;
- storage of the format for the type of item prices used when displaying prices in the price list;
- storing information about the user who changed the item price.
Sales plans can be formed in kind and in value terms and drawn up for the enterprise as a whole or for individual divisions.
To analyze the effectiveness of sales, a plan-actual analysis of sales for individual departments, item groups and goods is formed.
Sales preparation and work with clients in "BAS Small business" are carried out by operations:
- registration and storage of customer contact information;
- registration of contracts with customers;
- registration and storage of a list of contact persons of contractors and their contact information;
- registration of events when interacting with buyers and customers - incoming and outgoing calls, letters, meetings, etc.;
- registration of buyers' orders (the order is actually a specification to the contract, which reflects the types of goods, works, delivery / execution time, as well as cost);
- registration of work orders (work order is at the same time a document for planning the execution of work and the provision of services, as well as an actual document confirming the fact of performance of work, provision of services, sale of goods, accounting of material and labor costs);
- merging customer orders into projects;
- formation of a schedule for shipment of goods, performance of work, provision of services;
- meeting the demand for goods, works, services generated by the orders of buyers by reserving free balances of goods in warehouses, placing in orders to suppliers and/or orders for production;
- tracking the provision of the buyer's order with goods, products, works and services.
The documentary registration of sales of products, works and services is carried out by waybills or acts of work performed, as well as in work orders. Tax documents are generated on the basis of sales documents.
"BAS Small business" can be used in automated and non-automated retail outlets.
Supported maintenance of quantitative-total or total accounting.
The formation of the necessary reporting is provided. Formation and printing of labels and price tags is supported.
Procurement and procurement
"BAS Small business" provides support for the enterprise inventory management process.
The supply service is promptly provided with information to determine and ensure internal and external needs for goods and services: about the presence of unsecured needs for inventories, works and services, about actual purchases, about open orders to suppliers and orders for production.
Requirements are met by reserving goods in the free balance in storage locations, as well as placing them in orders to suppliers and in orders for production..
To ensure the process of procurement of goods, services and work with suppliers, operations are automated:
- registration of suppliers and contact information;
- storage of prices of suppliers and competitors, printing of a counterparty's price list;
- storage of the price type, discount type, price type of the counterparty under the agreement;
- storing information about the user who changed the price of the counterparty's item;
- registration and storage of a list of contact persons of contractors and their contact information;
- registration of events when interacting with suppliers and contractors - incoming and outgoing calls, letters, meetings, etc.;
- placing orders to suppliers and monitoring their execution;
- formation of delivery schedules;
- calculating stock requirements, determining stock shortages, generating recommendations for replenishing stocks by generating orders for production or orders to suppliers.
Receipt of inventories at the enterprise can be reflected according to various schemes:
- receipt for payment from the counterparty,
- acquisition by the reporting entity,
- acceptance for sale from a commission agent,
- receipt of customer-supplied raw materials and materials for processing.
Supports the function of registering the receipt of additional costs for the purchase of inventory.
Stock and warehouse
To keep records of the company's stocks in multiple warehouses, the following options are provided:
- separate accounting of stocks - own goods, materials, products, as well as goods received and transferred to the commission, and materials received and transferred for processing;
- accounting for arbitrary characteristics of the item (color, size, etc.), as well as stock lots;
- accounting in the context of storage locations (zones, racks, shelves, etc.);
- stock transfer (between storage locations, commissioning and return from service, write-off for internal needs);
- stock reservation (accounting of stocks and costs in the context of customer orders);
- using an order-based inventory accounting scheme (receipt warehouse orders, outgoing warehouse orders);
- printing labels and price tags.
The functions of inventory counting and the reflection of the results of the inventory are supported - capitalization and write-off of inventory.
Works, services, production
"BAS Small Business" supports the management of production processes, work performance, and service provision.
Management of data on the composition and technology of work performed and manufactured products is carried out using specifications.
The production schedule is formed by production orders; work schedule, service delivery - production orders and work order orders.
Scheduling of enterprise resource utilization is carried out by production orders and work order orders..
Registered production orders have the following features:
- can be sources for meeting the needs of the customers' orders;
- for production orders, the need for materials and components is calculated;
- open production orders can accommodate needs generated by new customer orders.
The configuration allows you to register the fact of production of products. The release can be issued both in the production unit and in the warehouse (for example, packaging, assembly of sets). The product is listed for the structural unit that released it and can be moved to another structural unit - for example, to a warehouse for subsequent sale or to the next workshop along the technological route.
The fact of performing work (rendering a service) and handing it over to the customer are reflected in the act of work performed, as well as directly in work orders.
There are two functions for planning the work of employees.:
- piecework orders - used to issue assignments for performing technological operations of the production cycle to performers with piecework wages; outfits can be individual and brigade;
- work assignments - used to schedule the workload of employees within the framework of internal or external projects.
Provides registration of factual information about the performance of work on orders and assignments. This information can be used in the future when calculating wages, as well as to assess the effectiveness of work and conduct a plan-fact analysis of the work of personnel.
The following functions are supported for enterprise cost accounting and actual cost calculation:
- accounting of actual costs - is carried out in the necessary sections in value and in kind;
- the distribution of material and intangible costs incurred for the release - can be made both for the specified period and on the basis of a specific release document;
- routine calculation of the actual production cost at the end of the period;
- report on the cost of production and work performed.
A simple mechanism for the execution of work and the provision of services using work orders (documents combining the functions of a buyer's order, invoice for payment, an act of completion and an invoice for the service sector has been implemented).
The program allows you to keep track of funds, as well as form an operational payment calendar.
Cash management includes:
- accounting of cash flows in cash and on bank accounts,
- preparation of primary documents for the bank and cash desk,
- settlements with accountable persons,
- formation of a payment calendar,
- integration with the "client-bank" system.
Salary and staff
"BAS Small business" maintains personnel records of personnel, including part-time employees, time records (timesheet) and payroll of the company's employees.
Personnel accounting includes the following functions:
- applying for a job,
- frame movement,
- calculation of wages, taxes (personal income tax) and contributions (ERUs) is carried out in the context of the types of charges and deductions in a single document "Payroll";
- formation of payrolls for the payment of salaries and advance payments to employees;
- time tracking - a time sheet is used, which allows you to keep track of time both by day and cumulatively for a period.
The section provides the ability to generate analytical reports on settlements with personnel, accruals and retentions of employees.
"BAS Small business" provides accounting of property (non-current assets) - fixed assets and intangible assets of the organization:
- acceptance for accounting, change of parameters,
- depreciation calculation,
- sale and write-off.
The program "BAS Small Business" implements the possibility of management accounting, obtaining a management balance sheet, forming and analyzing financial results. For these purposes, the system provides for a management chart of accounts and a mechanism for the formation of management document entries.
Thanks to the presence of such reports as the balance sheet, cash, income and expenses, the application solution allows you to generate financial statements for an arbitrary period of time.
To account for income and expenses, the accrual method or the accrual and cash method is used.
Analytical accounting of income and expenses by the accrual method is carried out in the context of areas of activity, divisions, customer orders, items (accounts) of income and expenses.
According to management accounting data, the user gets the opportunity to generate main financial reports:
- management balance;
- profit and loss statement;
- cash flow statement.
The system has the ability to register financial plans (budgets):
- forecast balance;
- P&L budget;
- cash flow budget.
The section also provides funds for calculating taxes, entering and distributing other expenses, calling the month-closing procedure.
To control the activities of the enterprise from the side of the head is the "Manager's Monitor", which summarizes the main indicators:
- cash balances on accounts and cash desks of the company;
- accounts receivable - general, overdue;
- accounts payable - general, overdue;
- profit and loss;
- overdue obligations to buyers and customers for the shipment of goods and the provision of services;
- overdue obligations of suppliers and contractors for the supply of goods and services.
Additionally, you can get the following information:
- general indicators: sales, income and expenses, the state of working capital (cash, inventories and receivables);
- cash: balances and cash flows by item, for the period;
- accounts receivable: balances and dynamics for the period, by debt maturity;
- accounts payable: balances and dynamics for the period, by debt maturity.
Analytical reports allow you to receive information on all aspects of accounting. The user can independently set (customize) the level of detail, grouping parameters and data selection criteria in reports in accordance with the specifics of the tasks to be solved, as well as save their own report settings.
Setting up accounting parameters
During the setup process:
- registration of information on company organizations;
- registration of the structure of the enterprise - divisions, warehouses;
- configuring accounting parameters;
- setting up service functions;
- input of initial data by sections accounting.
The Getting Started Wizard makes it easy to get started with the system. With its help, the user, passing from stage to stage, can fill in credentials, enter balances at the start of work and perform basic program settings. It is possible to disable accounting sections that are not used at the enterprise, for example, payroll or production accounting.