1. Open the program launch window and start the required database in the configurator mode (Fig. 1) by pressing the "Configurator" button (circled in red frame).
Note : the red arrow shows the full path on the hard drive where the database is stored.
2. We go to the configurator under the user with administrative rights (Fig. 2).
3. In the configurator, in the Configuration menu, click the Open Configuration button, if it is active. If this button is not active, then the configuration is already open. Fig. 3 shows an option when the configuration is already open.
Note: In Fig. 3. The menu item "Configuration\Open configuration" is highlighted with a red border, the configuration itself with metadata-directories, documents, etc., is highlighted with a blue border.
4. Next, select the Configuration menu, the Save Configuration to File button (Fig. 4)
5. We select the path to save the future configuration file and click "Save" (Fig.5)
6. After successfully saving the configuration file "1С:Підприємство" you can close.
7. Now you need to send the file to us, but because the file size is too large, to send it by e-mail, you need to upload it to any file-exchanger.Please do not back up the file, it is not effective for this format. It is recommended that you rename the file by adding the configuration version and the name of your organization to the file name.
9. By clicking the "Upload files" button, wait until the procedure for uploading the file to the server is completed (Fig. 7)
10. After downloading, select the configuration file in the list of downloaded files and at the bottom of the site include link access (Fig. 9).Note: the red arrow shows a button that allows access to the downloaded file by reference. The blue arrow shows a link to the downloaded file.